Instructions for abstract submissionAbstracts must be received by the announced deadline of 1st June 2017. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present the poster, or oral presentation.
Abstracts may be in one of the following categories:
• Research studies
• Case reports
• Educational programs
Given that the accepted abstracts will be published exactly in the form they are submitted, authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words (1800 characters, including spaces)
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title typed in UPPERCASE
The abstract should be divided into the following subsections, the subtitles should be typed in lower case:
- Materials and Methods
The text may include standard abbreviations, tables, diagrams and photographs; as long as they stay within the page margins and that the total amount of words does not exceed the above mentioned limit (300 words).
The 300 words limit does not include the abstract title and the names and/or affiliations of authors.
Please bear in mind that the Review Committee will evaluate all submitted abstracts and decide as to the form of presentation (oral or poster) as well as the final topic the abstract will be presented under.
- Abstracts submitted after June 1st, 2017 will not be accepted.
- An author may present one (1) paper only, however anyone may be listed as co-author on multiple papers.
- The submitting author will receive a confirmation via email in 1 weeks upon completion of abstract submission. In the event that you do not receive such notification, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please follow the instructions carefully, as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Instructions for preparation of posters and oral presentations will be sent together with the acceptance notification.
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact us before June 14th, 2017.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any enquiries related to abstract submissions.